Saturday, April 7, 2012

Finding stuff on the super-net is getting harder

Friends, let me tell you that the greatest search engines in the world won't cough up a result for your book if you don't publicise it.  But how is that done?  It is a mysterious, arduous and can be an expensive process.  So far, I haven't had much luck in getting my book http://tinyurl.com/7eqcf88 reviewed by the majors.  I am grateful to the two readers who bothered to do a review, but without a few hundred of these, most Kindle books look as though they are just there to create more free inventory for amazon.com.

I am thinking of creating some 'co-review' quid pro quo review site.  Set up like Project Greenlight, someone will review your book in return for you reviewing something else on the virtual shelves.  No money involved.  Just points.  Anyone want to join? 

No comments:

Post a Comment